Monday, June 15, 2009

Splish Splash! Custom Mermaid Tails

Most kids growing up want to be a police officer, firefighter, nurse...but not me. I wanted to be a mermaid. I wanted to figure out how to grow a tail and swim like one under the ocean. When I saw the movie Splash and how Madison used a can of salt in the water to make her tail grow, well I tried that a couple times and nothing happened except my mother wondering why were was this clear film at the bottom of the tub.

So as an adult, I still secretly want to have a mermaid tail and at swim around a beautiful lagoon. I found an Etsy seller creating swimmable tails that let you believe you are mermaid with glittering tails and fins.

Earth Song Designs
has adorable mermaid tails made of swimmable fabric and a custom made monofin fluke that help you swim through the water.

Emerald Mermaid Tail


Kohaku Koi Mermaid Tail

Fire Flower Mermaid TailThese are meant for serious adult swimmers. Earth Song Designs promotes water safety and highly suggests you swim with a partner at all times when wearing the tails.
Check out more info and pricing at www.EarthSongDesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment