Thursday, June 25, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller: Christy Studio

I just received this adorable red purse from Christy Studio and I had to share. It was a large bag called the 'Victoria' in bright fire engine red brushed cotton twill and a vanilla color inside. It has an adjustable strap to use as a messenger bag or shoulder style.

What I was impressed with the most, was the interior. It has 5 pockets including a zipper pocket, dog leash for your keys, magnetic closure and a cute Christ Studio Logo sewed inside. I was unbelievably impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of this purse.
By far, it was the best purse I think I have ever bought. Perfect size, perfect design and the price cannot be beat. Better than anything you can find in the stores. If you like simple designs in purses like I do, this is the Etsy shop for you!

Christy Studio is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia so please be patient in regards to shipping. I ordered mine last week and it arrived today, but that doesn’t mean it will always be that fast. Trust me, they are worth the wait.

Here is a few of my favorite designs including the 'Lydia' (below) in dusty blue that I just bought moments ago. I can't wait for this one to arrive. I love the color and the design is a little different than the bag that arrived today.


Another great style is the 'Pandora' featured here in a Rose Red brushed canvas that looks so soft!

Be sure to check out Christy Studios at www.christystudio.etsy.com or follow her on Twitter at twitter.com/christystudio

1 comment:

  1. oh... i love your bags!!!
    Flores
    floreshayes@gmail.com
    http://hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete