Thursday, May 21, 2009

If I only had a brain....

Ugh! I have never been very tech savvy. Or good at math. Or spelling. Or sewing. Pretty much anything technical. My hair changes from brunette to blonde. I am pretty good with Etsy and this blog – but I am pretty clueless if it any more complicated than these. I purchased a website for my little business The Painting Libra today from GoDaddy.com. I knew www.thepaintinglibra.com was still available and my boyfriend suggested I snatch it up before anyone else does. After the endless pages to sign up and fine print your brain basically scans over, I finally purchased the domain name. After that, I couldn’t get the hang of anything! I thought by purchasing their template making wizard it would help me upload everything. Not so much. Finally after several hours and about $50 of wasted money, I have given up wondering if I wasted my time and money on this. I wonder if I can find someone to build it for me. The problem is I am so picky about the content and I don’t have too much money to throw around. Ugh! Oh well. For now I will let it sit until my scarecrow body grows a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment