Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blah

Lately, I have been feeling kind of blah. Not sad or mad, just blah. I have no creative juices flowing through me what so ever. Typically this lasts only a week or so with me, but lately, nothing. I haven’t wanted to paint any new pottery, I haven’t wanted to decorate the new apartment I am in. Nothing. I have ideas in the back of my head of stuff I want to do, but part of me doesn’t want to spend the money either. It seems like when ever money becomes an issue with me, meaning the lack of, my creative side comes to a halt. Time seems to be going by so fast and there doesn’t seem like there is enough time in the day any more to do anything. Get up, go to work, drive home in traffic, go to the gym, shower, eat, watch your favorite show, get ready for the next day go to bed, get up and do it all over again. It is like my creative side is sleeping and I need to wake her up. Hmmm…


No comments:

Post a Comment