Friday, April 10, 2009

LOVE IN @ 70's Shop & Hookah Lounge - Phoenix AZ

This year will be the 40th anniversary of John Lennon and Yoko Ono's famous BED IN to spread the word of peace to a global audience.

On Saturday April 25th the 70's Shop & Hookah Lounge will be hosting a LOVE IN, a day to remember peace, love and happiness!

They will have tarot card readers, physics, hippie themed protestors, vendors and ME! I will be selling my peace sign themed hand painted items that day.


I will have coasters, mugs, dog bowls and more!Please come down, buy some of my pottery, have your fortune told, sample some Hookah and enjoy the event! Event starts at 12:00 PM

70's Shop & Hookah Lounge
5018 N. 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85014
(Cross Streets Camelback & 7th Street next to the Denny’s Restaurant)
Phone: (602) 279-5470

If you can’t make it, be sure to check out my other items for sale at www.thepaintinglibra.etsy.com! Custom orders always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment