Friday, April 17, 2009

Featured Artist: ILLUSTRATED INK - Wicked Art From the Heart

Today I came across a great Etsy artist that I had to feature, ILLUSTRATED INK. This shop really caught my eye. Illustrated Ink combines old school flash tattoo art and Day of the Dead to make some really unique items. Plus, she has a ton of mermaid stuff that makes me want to snatch them all up for myself.

This cute mermaid print is Illustrated Inks version of the Mexican loteria card but with a Day of the Dead twist called La Sirena.
I love how the colors are so bold and really stand out. The print measures 8.5” x 11”, perfect to frame for a bedroom or kitchen.
I have a thing for reading books at the gym, but I always use an old receipt or once a prescription card as a book mark. I know, I know…. that is not very wise of me. But I totally would change my ways on these adorable Old School Mermaid bookmarks.
They stand 5” tall and are laminated with a deep purple ribbon. There is no way I will lose my place in my book with these sexy but tough mermaids!
If anyone has been to my apartment, there is more stuff stuck to the outside of my fridge than in the inside. I don’t cook for anything! But I love to have pictures and mementos pasted all over the front of my fridge. These Nautical Journey Magnet sets would be a nice addition to my collection.

You can pick out any four magnets and Illustrated Ink will even gift wrap it for you with a card upon request! What a great housewarming gift – if you can bare to give them up.

All in all, Illustrated Ink has some fantastic stuff and she is the seller to watch. I know I will! Check out her Etsy page at www. illustratedink.etsy.com or her blog at www.illustratedink.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. I'm so flattered! What an awesome post! Thank you for featuring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this site existed when I submitted the title for my blog here so am I in copyright infringment or not? My title is slightly different but almost exactly the same as the tattoo artists site. If it's a problem please let me know, though I admit reluctance to changing my sites name, hopefully it is ok with the person in question. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. painting company New lenox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. residential painting in oahu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. power washing Kailua

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples. sliding walls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. coloured tarmacadam

    ReplyDelete