Monday, August 30, 2010

Featured Etsy Seller: Beepart

I recently purchased my first vinyl from Etsy Seller Beepart and I couldn't be more impressed. I had been wanting to try a vinyl piece for a few years now, but most sites I found to be too expensive. I tend to change my style every few months so I didn't want something to break the bank.

Beepart has a wide variety sure to please everyone. I settled on a 25" wide by 22" high Tattoo Style Swallow Banner decal that could be customized with wording of my choosing. Since I recently purchased my first home I really liked the example style Beepart had to offer with "Home Sweet Home." Plus I had heard swallows represents love and affection towards family, friends, lovers, as well as loyalty of the person by always returning to them. A fitting design for a new home.

After making my purchase Beepart immediately emailed me to confirm the exact font I wanted. A touch I really appreciated. A few days later I received my decal. Beepart included very detailed illustrated instructions that really helped me a lot. I wouldn't have had a clue how to apply such a large decal.

Since I really liked the decal, I didn't want apply to a wall only to be unusable if I decided I wanted it in a different place. So I put it on a large canvas piece instead! I am quite happy with how it turned out.I will post instructions on how to do a similar piece. It was much quicker than painting something with this much detail on a large scale.

Be sure to check out Beepart's cool decals he has to offer. They are priced just right and he is a great seller on Etsy. Here are a few of my favorites:

I would love this above my bed....


This is soooo 80's......
This reminds me of one of my favorite Hispanic holidays, Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)

To see more go to www.beepart.etsy.com and support local artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment