Thursday, July 22, 2010

Featured Etsy Seller: WallabyBagCo

I have had my Iphone 4G since June and I have hated the fact I can't find a cell phone case for it! Right now the Iphone 4G has a minor bug that if you use a traditional cell phone case, such as silicone it kills your signal. Apple said the problem won’t be fixed for a few more weeks – but I need to protect my beautiful new phone. Up until now I have been carrying it around in an old Victoria Secret makeup bag that was way too big for it. My poor ear buds would get tangled and messed up every time I tried to pull them out.

After searching Etsy I found WallabyBagCo. Carrie is a mother of two and hands down makes the CUTEST cases EVER. I mean EVER. While searching I kept going back to her site to check out her designs. Her fabrics are bold and priced just right.

I finally settled on the Pop Garden Padded IPhone case below:


Each piece is made to order and mine arrived about 9 business days after I ordered it. I could NOT be happier. The case is a slim design with soft fuzzy lining inside that I know will protect the glass face of my Iphone. It has a front pocket (for my ear buds – yay!) with a Velcro flap closure that keeps the phone from sliding out. I am finally proud to have my Iphone in such a pretty case.

She has cases for smart phones, laptops, Ipads, kindles, etc in the most adorable fabric. Trust me, you are going to have a hard time picking out which one you want.

(Padded iPhone / iPod Pouch - Carnival Bloosom & Chocolate)

(Padded iPad Case / Kindle DX with foam inner-core in Pistachio Paisley)



(13" Laptop Sleeve padded with foam inner-core in Zinnia)


Check out more awesome designs at www.WallabyBagCo.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment