Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Featured Seller: LOVER DOVERS CLOTHING

I came across this ADORABLE Esty shop this morning that I had to share! Lover Dovers Clothings has to be the cutest and most afforable aprons I have ever seen. Plus she is from my home town of Los Angeles California!

These aprons would be perfect for any cooking diva or even for a housewarming gift.

Check out a few of my favorite designs from Lover Dovers!

I LOVE LOVE this I Love Lucy inspired design!

This Snow White Inspired child's apron has to be hands down the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. It makes me want to have a little girl just so I could dress her up in it!

This reminds me of a candy striper or an old fashioned candy maker. It's so FRESH!

Here is another retro number with sweet cherries on the front. So cute!

I am not sure how many more times I can say adorable or cute about Lover Dovers Clothing. You have to check out her Etsy shop! http://www.loverdoversclothing.etsy.com/

1 comment: