Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feature Items: Caramel Apples!

This time of year brings all my favorite things, pumpkins, costumes and of course caramel apples. I remember last year I had a two week streak where I wanted a caramel apple every day. Sadly I would get in my car and drive a couple miles down the road to get a caramel, drive back and savor it alone in my apartment. Nothing screams OCTOBER more than a caramel apple.

I found some Etsy friends who seem to be on the same wave length as me when it comes to this juicy seasonal treat.
This delicious looking vegan soap from Sunbasilgarden is apple toffee scented comes complete with wooden stick and wrapped in cellophane. As yummy as it looks, it really is just soap so no eating it in the shower!!
Check out more fun soaps at http://www.sunbasilgarden.etsy.com/

Back in highschool I remember apple caramel pops were huge! These Caramel Apple Lollipops from VintageConfections look a lot more pretty than those we used to get off the ice cream truck! Plus I love how in the listing they are called "lollis". It makes me want to say it with a British accent!


Check out more yummy treats from http://www.vintageconfections.etsy.com/

Many of the chocolate stops have caramel apples that are available now are covered in cookies, fudge, candy, chocolate, nuts and other junk much stuff that you almost forget there is a caramel apple underneath! Sometimes you want a basic good caramel apple. Sugarsmitten has a simple caramel apple named simply “The Purist's Caramel Apple” My mouth is watering!
Check out Sugarsmitten's yummy treats at http://www.sugarsmitten.etsy.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love October so much! No holidays stress- just cool weather and treats. Thanks for including my Caramel Apple soap on your awesome blog. Love Vintage Confections..I'm a customer. Sunbasilgarden.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete